This spy camera will emit electromagnetic wave, just like other wireless products, butits transmitting power is less than other wireless products such as mobile phones. The 2.4GHz wireless camera meets wireless frequency security standardsand recommended indexes while working. These standards and indexes arecertificated by academic organization and represent the cogitative research ofthe scientific workers who continuously explore and annotate the involvedfields.
This equipment has beentested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to providereasonable protection against harmful interference in a residentialinstallation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, maycause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is noguarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. Ifthis equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or televisionreception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase theseparation between the equipment and the receiver.
-Connect the equipment intoan outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies withPart 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) Thisdevice may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) thisdevice must accept any interference received, including interference that maycause undesired operation Changes and modification not expressly approved bythe manufacturer or registrant of this equipment can void your authority tooperate this equipment under Federal Communications Commissions rules.
This product complies with standards including Low Voltage Device Directive 73/23/EEC; EMC Directive 89/336/EEC and R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC. It passed the subject tests by the authority concerned and is authorized to bear CE mark.
1. DO NOT use this product to violate one’sprivacy. Monitoring one’s activities without consent is illegal and thisproduct is not designed and manufactured for such purpose.
2. DO NOT put this product near any medical equipment. Radio wavesmight potentially cause breakdown of electrical medical equipment.
3. This product should be placed at least 1 foot away from anyheart pacemaker. Radio waves might potentially influence heart pacemaker.
4. DO NOT use this product for any illegalactivities. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the usage of thiscamera is of a legal nature.
1. Ensure that the cameraandits power source have sufficient ventilation;
2. Do not shake, strikeor drop the product;
3. Keep the camera dry anddustless and avoid exposing it to direct sunlight;
4. Do not place the productnear any magnetic objects;
5. Avoid putting the productin places where there is constant temperature and humidity change;
6. Keep the product away fromheat sources;
7. Do not use the camera nearaggressive chemicals;
8. Do not use this camera nearwater;
9. Do not use the camera inthe places which are enclosed by metal. The surrounding metal may shield theelectromagnetic waves, and result in failure of signal reception;
10. Please obey the localgovernment’s environment protection policy;
11. Please turn off the powerwhen left unused;
12. Do not disassemble orattempt to repair the camera; doing so might cause damage to the product.